September 22-23, 2017
Welcome to the conference!
Please use the menu to navigate your way around.
- If you have any questions, please look for someone with a yellow nametag as they will be able to assist you.
- Remember to be in the lobby by 10:45 am if you are participating in the graduate school tour.
- Wear your nametag at all times, it gives you access to all conference events (and boat cruise).
- General registration is on Friday, September 22, 2017 from 2-5pm in the Harborview Gallery. If you have a group traveling with staff, please have a staff member (or an appropriate number of students to carry materials for larger groups) come to the registration table as to not create a bottleneck.
- Please be in the Hotel Lobby at 6:30 pm as the boat leaves at 7pm sharp. We will hand your ticket to you right before boarding but you must have your nametag to receive your ticket.
- For dinner on Saturday night, please wear your provided conference T-shirt, and also note that each school will be asked to do a roll call – show us what you’ve got!
- Up for grabs is a Samsung Chromebook and a Bose portable Bluetooth Speaker
- You can earn raffle tickets by completing presentation surveys – 3 surveys earns you one ticket. and attending the graduation school fair.
“Freedom, by definition, is people realizing that they are their own leaders.”
— Diane Nash, Civil Rights Activist